Labels

Taubah (to repent) with audio

Audio

I swear to do Allah's Command,
And not to do one thing Haram.

                  And when I fail I will repent,
                  Before I get a punishment.

From up above Allah Most High,
Before my soul is caused to die.

                  Repentance will not be correct,
                  Unless I'm sad and feel regret.

For what I've done and I intend,
Not to do that sin again.

                  And if still sinning I must stop,
                  All sinful deeds right on the spot.

And NO it's not halal to say,
I will repent maybe someday.

                  For those who think like that will find,
                  A devil has possessed their mind.

He plans to drop their souls in hell,
Turn to Allah and break his spell.

                  Astaghfirullah waatubu ilaih,
                  That's all a Muslim has to say.


Poem Fiqh for Children (Taubah) by Abu Taubah

Watch the video of Abu Taubah in TheDeenShow

1 comment: